The role of the scraper conveyor is not only to transport coal and materials, but also the operating track of the shearer, so it has become an indispensable main equipment in modern coal mining processes. The scraper conveyor keeps running continuously and the production runs normally. Otherwise, the entire coal mining face will be discontinued, interrupting the entire production. The working principle of the scraper conveyor is to use the open chute as a bearing for coal, vermiculite or materials, and fix the scraper on the chain (constituting the scraper chain) as a traction member.
When the head drive is activated, the sprocket on the driven head shaft rotates, causing the scraper chain to circulate and move the animal material along the chute until the machine head is unloaded.
According to the structural characteristics of the scraper conveyor, combined with practical experience, nine aspects of daily maintenance are proposed:
1. During the operation, strictly prevent iron blocks and large pieces of hard objects from being mixed into the tank to avoid damage to the machine.
2. Check if the chain pin is broken or loose, replace or repair it in time; check if the scraper is damaged or worn. If there is a curved deformation or missing blade, replace it or repair it in time. Scratches or grooves in the "polyethylene" scraper may indicate other problems.
3. Regularly lubricate bearings, gears and reducers in strict accordance with the manufacturer's product specifications.
4, often check whether the operation is normal, whether there is abnormal noise, and the fault should be stopped in time to stop.
5. Regularly remove the hemp rope and other debris in the scraper conveyor to avoid overloading the motor after winding the chain and damaging the motor and reducer.
6. Regularly inspect all safety devices to ensure they work reliably.
7. Check the chain, roller and sprocket for excessive wear.
8. Always check and adjust the progress of the drive belt or chain.
9. Regularly check the tightening degree of all bolt connections. If looseness is found, tighten it in time.