The TD series bucket elevator is a new generation of D-type bucket lifting equipment. Compared with the D-type, it has many advantages such as large specifications, large conveying capacity, high lifting height, stable operation and long service life. Its main performance and parameters comply with relevant international standards.
TD series bucket elevator structure features:
(1) The amount of conveyance is large, and the TD type of the same bucket width is nearly doubled compared with the D type.
(2) The traction member is made of high-strength rubber belt, which has high tensile strength and long service life.
(3) The structure is simple, easy to install, easy to adjust, repair and maintain.
Hopper type and loading and unloading method:
This machine is equipped with four kinds of hoppers: Q type (shallow bucket) H type (arc bucket) Zd type (medium bucket) Sd type (deep bucket), suitable for conveying various materials, users can choose according to material characteristics Tai Shi hopper.
The hoist is a centrifugal or hybrid discharge, which is suitable for conveying powdery, granular and small-sized low-grinding materials with a bulk density of not more than 1.5/m3. The material temperature does not exceed 60 °C. . When using a heat-resistant rubber belt, it does not exceed 200 °C.
TH series bucket elevator structure features:
(1) The hopper bucket capacity is similar to the actual fill amount. The amount of transportation is large.
(2) The upper and lower sprocket adopts an assembled structure, which can easily replace the rim and reduce maintenance costs.
(3) The lower part adopts the weight lever type tensioning device, which can automatically maintain the tension force constantly to avoid the chain bucket slipping or unchaining. Conducive to normal operation.
(4) The traction member is a high-strength circular chain, which has high tensile strength and wear resistance after heat treatment, and thus has a long service life.
TH series bucket hoist bucket type and loading and unloading type:
There are two types of buckets in this conveyor hopper: Zh type is medium-deep bucket, generally suitable for conveying wet and sticky materials, such as wet sand, molding sand, chemical fertilizer, alkali powder clay, etc. Sh type is deep bucket, like It is suitable for conveying dry, loose and easy to throw materials, such as gravel, coal, cement raw materials, slag and cement.
The machine material is a pick-up type, mixed or gravity type unloading, suitable for conveying small powdery powder with a bulk density of not more than 1.5t/m3, low honing material, and the material humidity does not exceed 250 °C. The main technical parameters are as follows:
TB-NE series plate chain bucket elevator is designed and manufactured according to the relevant national standards, using gravity unloading, with the chain chain sleeve roller chain as the traction member. It is suitable for transporting bulk specific gravity of not more than 2t/m3, and the blockiness is 55, 80, 110mm respectively. The material temperature does not exceed 250oC, such as lump coal, gravel, ore pebbles. The conveying capacity of this machine is 16-480m3/h, and the lifting height is 5-40m.
TZD series silos special high efficiency bucket elevators have nine specifications, the bandwidth can reach 1200mm; the conveying capacity can reach 800t/h; the lifting height can reach 65m; the belt speed can reach 3.94m/s. The series of bucket elevators are designed with telescopic joints and offset sections. The drive unit and the main engine adopt floating connection. The optimized design solves the problems of synchronous tail tensioning and preventing the deviation of the belt. The main technical parameters are shown in Table 1 (steel hopper) and Table 2 (plastic hopper).
Bucket elevators are widely used in metallurgy, chemical, building materials, mining, grain and oil, food, feed, plastics, medicine and other industries.
The HL-type chain bucket elevator mainly raises materials with temperature. Material: carbon steel, stainless steel.
It is used for conveying powdery, granules and small blocks vertically. This equipment has the advantages of good sealing, large lifting capacity and high lifting height.